(stuffed with cheesy broccoli) 10-12 pieces
2 cup mix sprouts
½ cup beetroot pieces
1tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
2 tbsp Oats powder
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
1tsp Red chilli powder
Salt as per taste
Pinch of soda
1 cup blanched broccoli florets
½ cup mozzarella cheese
Salt as per taste
½ tsp Black pepper powder
1 cup curd
1 tsp Honey
¼ tsp Lime juice
¼ tsp Turmeric
Pinch of salt(optional)
• In a chopper grind well the sprouts mix and beetroot pieces.
• Pour in a bowl and season with salt, red chilli powder, sesame seeds, oats powder and pinch of soda. Mix it well and set aside.
• In a chopper add broccoli and cheese, salt, black pepper and blend it for the filling.
• Take a small portion of beetroot mixture, flatten it gently and fill with stuffing.
• Now gently press together the sides to make a ball
• Mold it in the shape of a croquette with a little oil or water
• Fry in hot oil on high flame and after 2-3 seconds fry it on a slow flame.
• Alternatively, brush both sides with a little oil and bake on 170 C for 10-15 min.
For the dip
In a small bowl mix all dip ingredients well and serve it with sprouts beetroot croquettes.
Chef Chhaya Thakker
Indian Chef Chhaya Thakker, who has a huge following online on WhatsApp and YouTube is sharing her favorite recipes and cooking tips with readers of The Times Kuwait. Hailing from a small town in the Indian state of Gujarat, Chef Chhahya has lived in Kuwait for the past 22 years with her husband and two sons.
An active participant in various cultural events organized by the Indian community in Kuwait, Chef Chhaya seeks to support and share her love for creative cooking by constantly engaging with her online followers.
Her Divine Delights cooking group on WhatsApp has gained a large following in view of the lockdown that has confined people to their homes. She has also been busy conducting live cooking demonstrations on Zoom, Facebook, and Instagram through the Divine Delights cooking group, as well as demonstrating her cooking skills on YouTube channels dedicated to food and cooking. Now, you can read her latest recipes and cooking tips right here on The Times Kuwait For feedback you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org