The Public Authority for Civil Information introduced a service for expatriates and citizens to obtain exit permits during curfew hours.

Expats and citizens can log on to the PAM website- to obtain Non- exposure permits and can also raise a Leave application request during curfew hours.

The Leave application request allows obtaining an exit permit for up to 2 hours. The permission can be obtained for-

  1. Medical Consultation
  2. Ambulance Patient
  3. Blood Donation
  4. Covid Vaccination
  5. PCR tests

Read Today's News TODAY... on our Telegram Channel click here to join and receive all the latest updates