The Ministry of Health said Friday that no new coronavirus (COVID-19) cases were recorded in Kuwait in the last 24 hours. The figure remains at 58 confirmed cases so far.

Ministry’s spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in a press release that all cases are “well” except for two cases that required intensive medical care; one critical and the other in a stable condition. Dr. Al-Sanad urged citizens and residents to continue taking on preventive measures, including refraining from travelling for the time being, avoiding gatherings and seeking information from official and reliable sources.


Read Today's News TODAY... on our Telegram Channel click here to join and receive all the latest updates t.me/thetimeskuwait