An Indian resident died of suffocation in a stopped elevator in a building in the Abu Halifa area, a local Arabic daily reported.

After opening the elevator, the guard found the resident lying on the ground, so he informed the security men and the ambulance.

Paramedics reported that the resident died due to lack of oxygen, and a case was registered and the investigator ordered the body to be removed and referred to forensic medicine.



Read Today's News TODAY... on our Telegram Channel click here to join and receive all the latest updates t.me/thetimeskuwait