FeaturedKuwait News

Short circuit cause of fire in Sharq jewelry store and café

Following investigations into a fire incident at a jewelry store and café in Sharq, authorities have confirmed that the blaze was sparked by an electrical short circuit.

Upon receiving a report, the Ministry of Interior Operations dispatched patrols from the Directorate-General of Fire Department (DGFD) and Capital Security patrols to the scene.

Responding swiftly, the firemen managed to contain the flames, which had spread to the basement jewelry store, resulting in minimal material losses.”



Read Today's News TODAY...
on our Telegram Channel
click here to join and receive all the latest updates t.me/thetimeskuwait



Back to top button