Zafran, the specialized restaurant for Indian cuisine, presents a tasty appetizer recipe for Ramadan. Enjoy the month of Ramadan and our menu of tasty Ramadan Recipes.
Double Mushroom (Appetizer)
8 pcs Button mushroom (cleaned)
90 gms Panko crumb (Japanese bread)
1 tsp Red bell pepper (chopped fine)
2 tsp Onion (chopped fine)
1 pinch Black pepper (crushed)
2 tbsp Plain flour
1 tsp Corn flour
2 pinch Salt
3 tbsp Cheese (Amul)
Oil to fry
1. Clean the mushroom by scooping out the centre.
2. Sepeately mix grated cheese with chopped bell pepper, onion and black pepper (cheese mixture).
3. Individually, stuff each mushroom with this cheese mixture.
4. Place 2 mushrooms together, both on the sides they are stuffed.
5. The two pieces should hold on together with this cheese mixture.
6. You should have 4 pcs of mushroom now.
7. Make batter with plain four, corn flour and water (not very thick).
8. Dip the 4 pcs in the bater and coat with Panko crumbs twice.
9. Deep fry until golden brown.