The newly registered socio cultural organization for Telanganites residing in Kuwait, recently elected their Executive Council members for the functional Year 2016-17.
The Election Committee consisted of Sri Radharapu Sridhar, Sri Penumaka Sharma and Sri N. Gopal Rao. The election was conducted in an open democratic manner as per the laid constitution. Besides the elected executive council, area coordinators, and advisors, were also nominated.
The Election Committee and the outgoing Council congratulated all the elected representatives and wished success to the newly elected and nominated Executive Council and Committee members.
The elected President Sri Srinivas Vaidyula thanked all the members on behalf of the council and promised to do their best to fulfill the objectives of the TCS, Kuwait as well as the aspiration of the members with their active support.
He thanked the Election Committee for completing the Elections in a systematic manner as per the constitution and urged all the elected and nominated members to take up the responsibilities with dedication and unbound enthusiasm, and hoped that all the members maintain the tempo in all our future endeavours.
- President: Sri Srinivas Kumar Vaidyula
- Vice President: Sri Pokala Prem Kumar
- General Secretary: Sri A. Kondal Reddy
- Joint Secretary (General Affairs): Sri Mandala Ramesh
- Treasurer: Sri Pasupuleti Manmohan Naidu
- Joint Secretary (Database & Website Management): Sri Gotla Ramesh
- Joint Secretary (Communications): Sri Oruganti Ramesh
- Ladies Representative: Smt. Ranjitha Paul
- Kanchetti Janardhan - Abbasiya
- Sreeshailam - Abu Halifa
- Origanti Ramesh - Fahaheel
- Praveen Gurram - Mahebulla
- S Narayana and K Naresh - Mangaf
- Pachunuri Surender - Wafra/ Shuiaba
- Sri Taduri Sreeram
- Sri E. Prabhakar
- Sri Radharapu Sridhar