The American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) Kuwait Chapter will be holding a ‘Community Outreach Program’, aimed at connecting the community to our daily lives by providing voluntary help and education regarding health, safety and environment.
ASSE –Kuwait Chapter had successfully conducted several HSE awareness activities for school children in the form of clean up campaigns, pupils HSE week, poster competitions and more in the past few years in Kuwait.
To mark the occasion of the upcoming World Environment Day on 5 June, ASSE – Kuwait Chapter will be conducting a poster competition titled, ‘Go wild for life’. This competition is for Kuwait school students and is divided into two groups, Group 1 (Ages 8 – 11) and Group 2 (Ages 12 -14).
The rules and regulations is stated below and prizes will be distributed to the winners during the upcoming ASSE Kuwait Chapter World Environment Day 2016 event which is being planned during the first week of June. The date and location is yet to be decided. All entries must be submitted by 24 May to the Arts department.
- Art work must illustrate ‘theme of the world environment day 2016.’
- One entry per child is allowed.
- The participant's name to be written on the back side of the poster with a slogan for the poster
- Crayons, markers, pencils, and paints may be used. Computer-generated drawings will not be considered.
- Each poster must be completed by the child with no outside assistance.
- Only original artwork will be accepted.
- Poster size should be no larger than A-4 Size
- The completed posters can be handed over to the office on or before 25 May.
For more information: Call, 66846040 or visit, http://www.wed2016.com/theme