An interactive hands-on Macro photography workshop by internationally acclaimed award-winning photographer Yuwaraj Gurjar will be held on 18 November at the Crowne Plaza from 9:30am to 5pm.
The workshop will include the following:
- Introduction to Macro Photography
- How to think like a pro macro photographer
- Key difference between shooting macro and close up
- Various equipments and lights used in macro Photography
- Technical details and hands on explanation of each equipments.
- Controlling sharpness in macro photography - how to avoid blur
- Depth of field in macro photography
- Skills and expertise for taking great shots including techniques on Background, Composition and Magic angle
- Using natural and available light in macro photography
- Working with higher magnifications in macro: what challenges will you face and how to overcome them.
- Using off-camera lighting (flash) in macro photography
- Focus stacking techniques
- Certificate presented to all participants.
To attend the workshop, bring along your camera (DSLR preferred), Macro lens or extension tubes (if not then it can be shared at the workshop) and external flash (if your camera does not have pop-up flash).
The fee is KD 25 and buffet lunch and refreshments will be provided. There is also a chance for photographers to win a raffle coupon.
Yuwaraj Gurjar is an Internationally acclaimed, award winning photographer with a passion for macro photography. He equally loves nature and wildlife. His images have been exhibited in many countries including Africa, Italy and the UK. Among other awards, he was presented with a Highly Honored Winner by Windland Smith Rice International (2011). He is an official Tamron Mentor (India).