Forgot your password?



Back to login

Kuwaiti dies of drug overdose
August 19, 2014, 9:55 am
Share/Bookmark

A young Kuwaiti man died of a drug overdose while another was killed by an electric shock at his home in the Gulf emirate on Monday.

The young man was found dead inside his house and medical examination showed a drug overdose had killed him, according to the Arabic language daily Al Watan.

Also in Kuwait City, a local man in his 50s died after he was electrocuted while repairing the air condition at his house.

“Police said the man had failed to disconnect power before trying to repair the conditioning system,” the paper said.

Share your views
CAPTCHA
 

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."

"Envy comes from wanting something that isn't yours. But grief comes from losing something you've already had."

Photo Gallery