In collaboration with The Kuwait Traffic Department, Kuwait Motoring Co. (KMC), the premier driving school, recently participated in the 32nd Gulf Traffic Week. All GCC countries celebrate the GCC Traffic week that is marked by activities ranging from workshops and seminars to distributing awareness leaflets in collaboration with ministries and official bodies.
KMC is keen on supporting the official authorities` efforts and in line with its commitment to reduce traffic accidents by providing quality training. It annually takes part in the Gulf Traffic Week with a number of activities. This year KMC hosted a visit by senior officials from Kuwait Traffic Department, visiting Gulf delegations as well as local media. The dignitaries were offered a tour around the modern facilities of the driving school and witnessed a motorbike test on the special testing track.
At the event, Saqer Al Rashoud (Public and Governmental Relations Manager) stated that KMC`s goals are:
- To provide road safety education and driving training for all vehicle categories with high quality standards
- To improve motorists` traffic safety awareness, thus reducing traffic accidents and traffic related injuries
Mr. Rashoud emphasized on the strong ties between KMC and the Ministry of Interior, highlighting the key role of policemen in minimizing traffic congestions and achieving the highest levels of traffic security.
KMC spares no efforts in taking part in the GCC Traffic week activities that aim at increasing the awareness and achieving safety and security for the residents and citizens of the GCC countries. Safety and security traffic is important factor in achieving development and prosperity in any country.
Kuwait Motoring Co. (KMC) was established in 1987 as the first driving education school in Kuwait. Since 1987, it has been operating continuously across Kuwait providing consultancy services, educating young drivers and training professional drivers to meet the requirements of the private & corporate clients.
Today KMC is a world-class driving training institution that incorporates modern theoretical classes and advanced practical lessons on vast training grounds. KMC has 3 branches currently, strategically located in Kuwait – in Shuwaikh, Farwaniya and Sabahiya.
- KMC provides driving theory education in state-of-the-art facilities which include modern, specially equipped classrooms and simulators. The theoretical training covers the following subjects: traffic laws, driving behavior, traffic signs, car mechanics and first aid.
- The company offers Pre-licenses training for motorbikes and heavy construction vehicles as well as manual car driving, 4WD driving and drifting.
- KMC has an in-house MOI Traffic Department to process police test appointments and driving licenses
In line with its motto ‘Better training, better driving’, KMC strives to reduce traffic accidents and related injuries through the provision of high quality driver training which encourages clients to adopt attitudes and behaviors focused on safety and hazard awareness.