Forgot your password?

Back to login

KFSD: AC gas leak suffocates 22 students in one of Al-Ahmadi girl's schools
October 10, 2018, 9:08 am

Kuwait Fire Services Directorate (KFSD) said Tuesday a gas leak from an air­conditioning set at one of in Al­Ahmadi girl's schools led to suffocating 22 students who they were treated by emergency medical services' personnel.

KFSD stated in a press release that the department had received an emergency call about the accident. Precautionary evacuation of the school building was done after arrival of the KFSD personnel.

Mubarak Al­Kabeer fire department's team did a final toxic gas scan. It was later determined that the school building and premises were clear of above level gas residues.

Source: KUNA

Share your views

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."

"Envy comes from wanting something that isn't yours. But grief comes from losing something you've already had."

Photo Gallery