Jimmy Choo’s Lucy is the new go-to stiletto amongst celebrities and style influencers. Launched for CR16, Lucy is a sleek pump featuring a d’orsay cutaway and feminine ankle strap. Jimmy Choo has a history of creating go-to styles for the “it” list, and Lucy seems destined to join shoe hall-of-famers Minny and Lance, which are red carpet favorites from past years.
“For me Lucy is the quintessential 21st century stiletto. It has a beautiful precision cut and perfectly balanced proportions. I also adore ankle straps and the Lucy ankle strap adds a playful notion to the stiletto silhouette,” said Creative Director Sandra Choi.
Lucy has been the shoe of choice for Jennifer Lawrence, Carey Mulligan, Alexa Chung, Zoe Saldana, Daisy Ridley, Alicia Vikander and Jourdan Dunn.
• Carey Mulligan – Suffragette premiere, L.A
• Daisy Ridley – Star Wars premiere, Tokyo and Shanghai
• Jennifer Lawrence – Out and about, NYC
• Alexa Chung – British Fashion Awards, London
• Zoe Saldana – 16th Latin Grammy Awards, Las Vegas
• Brie Larson – AFI Awards in Los Angeles