More than 100 Palestinian civilians were killed and scores of others wounded in several parts of Gaza Strip on Tuesday as the Israeli military onslaught which entered its fourth week.
The latest victims include 17 martyrs and dozens of injured who fell as a result of Israeli artillery bombardment on Jabalia refugee camp, to the north of the Strip, this evening.
In similar indiscriminate attacks on the southern city of Khan Yunis three civilians were killed and 10 others wounded while two people were killed in the nearby Moraj area.
The hospital of the city received the bodies of the two brothers Mohammad and Rafif Al-Najjar - two years and three years respectively.
Three others, identified by Palestinian medical sources as Ayman Qista, 30, Ismail Shahin, 27, and Hahrir Jaber, a 15-year old girl, were killed in Rafah.
Meanwhile, Ezz-Eddin Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas Movement, said its fighters launched 15 missiles into Beersheba, south Israel, in retaliation for the Israeli aggression.
Commander of the Palestinian resistance group Mohammad Al-Dhaif threatened the Israeli army of "a holocaust in Gaza" if the latter continued the aggression on the territory.
He vowed that Israel's planned ground attack will fail to achieve the objectives set previously for the air and naval attacks. The Israeli army acknowledged that seven missiles hit the city and several mortar shells targeted a military camp on the borders of Gaza.
Six Israeli soldiers were wounded in the mortar attack, a military spokesperson said, adding that alert sirens were sounded this evening in several Israeli cities and towns including Jerusalem.