Public speaking course for Rising Leaders age 11- 17 years by Kuwait Leaders Toastmasters Club - Kuwait
The Toastmasters International Interpersonal communication Program (ICP) is designed to provide young people, 11-17 years of age, the opportunity to develop and practice communication and leadership skills.
A typical session
The standard learning agenda for the ICP includes:
• Communication Styles
• Emotion and Active Listening
• Art of effective Expression
• Influence on effective communication
• Use of emotionally charged words
• Defining different styles of communication
• Gestures in speaking
Purpose of the Program
Every young person has the potential to become a good communicator and leader, but this potential needs to be developed. The Interpersonal communication's four (4) session's program that enables participants to develop this potential through practical experience.
Participants learn to:
• Overcome nervousness when speaking before an audience.
• Organize and present ideas logically and convincingly.
• Listen carefully to others' ideas.
• Offer advice to help others improve their speaking and leadership skills.
• Participate in — and lead —group discussion or meetings
Time, Duration, Fees
This is a public course for just 25 participants, limited seat on first come first serve basis. There are a total of 4 sessions on Friday and Saturday. 30th, 31st May and 6th June, 7th June 2014. The fees are KD 20 per person, payment is in full and in advance. The pay includes official training materials, participation certificates and refreshments.
For registration and further details, contact:
Dr. Fatema Kudrati at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: 60051733.
Or Aqeel Jaiseri at email@example.com or Mobile: 97213556
Or Zenab: Mobile: 99806247