Rajasthan Government has set up Rajasthan Pravasi Sharmik Kalyan Prakosth under the aegis of Rajasthan Skill and Livelihoods Development Corporation at J-8A, EMI Campus, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur-302004 for the welfare of emigrant workers of Rajasthan origin working abroad. The cell will also facilitate and provide support services to workers who intent to go abroad for employment. The key activities of the cell are: -
• Registering responding to and monitoring complaints/Grievances.
• Collection and dissemination of information on matters relating to emigration.
• Work as institutional arrangement to provide information, guidance and counselling to aspirants and overseas workers relating to all aspects of overseas employment.
• Taking up the matter with Head of Indian Missions, MEA and MOIA Government of India regarding complaints received from District Administration, families of workers of Rajasthan origin in India and emigrant workers related to recruitment and employment contract and security situation for consideration and seeking relief.
• To organize Awareness Camps for safe and legal migration at different locations in the State of Rajasthan.
The overall objective is that the pending issues of the people of Rajasthan related to their welfare and safety shall be taken up by the District Administration with next of their family members in India. Their contact details are as under:-
Telephone No.: 0091 141 5103248
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org