Indian embassy underlines its auditorium usage terms
The Indian embassy would like to highlight that its auditorium is available to various Indian Associations in Kuwait for holding their socio-cultural activities, etc. Some guidelines for Auditorium use are:
- Use of Auditorium is available to Indian associations registered with Embassy for bonafide activities.
- The interested Indian association can approach the Embassy for booking the Auditorium. Contact persons for this purpose are Shri Yashwant Chatpalliwar, SS (HOC) (Mobile: 97229915) Mail:email@example.com and Shri K.S.S. Naidu (Mobile: 65668644) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User fee is: KD 350/- for maximum 4 hour event (with food served) or KD 300/- for maximum 4 hour event (without food served).
- Two weeks advance intimation is required for booking the auditorium. Once the booking is confirmed by Embassy, the concerned association shall deposit the requisite user fee in cash.
- In the event of cancellation of booking of Auditorium by an Indian Association, the amount deposited will not be refunded. However, if the Embassy cancels the booking the user fee deposited will be refunded.