This is to inform that as a part of pro-active welfare measure for the benefit of Indian Community in Kuwait, the Embassy of India - Kuwait has decided to allow the associations registered with the Embassy to avail the facility of Embassy Auditorium to organize their events.
This facility will be available either on Thursdays or Fridays or on the eve of National/closed holidays from 1830 to 2300 hours. Booking for the auditorium will be subject to availability. The following conditions will apply for availing this facility:
- Event will be organized in cooperation with the Embassy.
- Event shall not involve any communal or regional agenda or anti-India, anti-Kuwait propaganda.
- Number of invitees shall normally be restricted to 250 only, considering the capacity of the auditorium.
- Format of the program should be intimated at least one month in advance.
- List of invitees for the event along with their Kuwait Civil Identity Number should be sent 10 days in advance.
- Organizers shall deploy their volunteers, who will coordinate with Embassy Security for assisting in identifying the guests for their entry and smooth conduct of the event.
- Embassy will deploy its own cleaning staff for the event.
- Food will not be allowed inside the auditorium. Food can be served in the courtyard near the auditorium.
- Fee of KD 250 will be charged per day for each event towards maintenance of the auditorium and cleaning of the auditorium after the event.
- Allotment of auditorium will be entirely at the discretion of the Embassy.
All the Indian Associations registered with the Embassy are requested to approach the Embassy at least one month prior to the event along with relevant details, if they desire to organize the event at the Embassy Auditorium.