The State Government of Uttar Pradesh (India) in collaboration with FICCI, New Delhi (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry) is organizing the 1st 'U.P. Pravasi Diwas' from 4-6 January, 2016, in the historical city of Agra. The proposed three-day “UP Pravasi Diwas” will provide an ample opportunity to interact with Cabinet Ministers, Senior Officers of Government of Uttar Pradesh and businessmen from across India.
Major highlights of U.P. Pravasi Diwas 2016 are:
• Sharing of investment plans and policies in Uttar Pradesh on sectors like, manufacturing, infrastructure development, urban transports, smart cities, industrial and social development, electronics, IT & ITeS and tourism etc.
• Appraising steps taken for “Ease of Doing Business” initiatives by Government of U.P. pertaining to industrial development and setting-up of business.
• Exchange of views of Indian diaspora for developing U.P. as a smart State.
• Connecting U.P. with innovative and knowledge network of Indian Diaspora.
• Interface with senior officials from Government of Uttar Pradesh for developing fast-track mechanism for absorbing and resolving U.P. Diaspora issues related to business and other matters.
• Heritage and Cultural trip.
Registration process is online. Participants are requested to register after logging on to www.upnri.com. They can also contact FICCI on 0091-11-23736192, 23738760-770 Extn-403 and Fax 0091-11-23721504, 23320714. The registration fee is USD 100 per delegate (Early Bird Offer), if they register their participation on and before 15th December 2015. It will be USD 125 per delegate w.e.f. 16 December, 2015 onwards till the closing of registration process.