Federation of Indian Muslim Associations (FIMA), the coordination council of 16 Indian Muslim associations and Indian Muslim Welfare Association (IMWA) will jointly conduct seminar on ‘Parents and Children in Modern Times – an Islamic Perspective’ on Saturday, February 1, 2014 @ 5 p.m. at Salmiya Indian Model School (SIMS).
Eminent scholar Qari Imran Khan will present the topic. Electronic Engineer by profession Imran Khan conducted seminars across the world namely, US, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and India. His presentation topics include:
- Purpose of creation
- Importance of Reading the Qur’an
- Empowering our lives with Qur’an
- Taking gems from Qur’an
- Character of a Muslim youth
- Giving in the way of Allah S.W.T
- Best nation evolved for mankind
- Tazkiyatun Nafs(Purification of soul)
- Levels of human being – Muslim, Mu’min, & Muhsin
- What role does Salah (prayer) play in your life?
- How can we get closer to Allah S.W.T by studying the Qur’an
- Rights of Qur’an upon us
- Pillars of Islam – what are the practical implications for the youth & community, etc.
- Character of our beloved Prophet S.A.W and how we can take lessons from his life.
- The more you thank, the more Allah gives you!
- Power of Dua
- Yaumul Hashr-(Day of Judgement)
- Jannah (Paradise)
- Jahannem (Hell fire)
- Birrul Walidain(Kindness to parents)
- Family Values in Islam
The program is open to all and special arrangements are made for ladies. IMWA award conferral is a part of this event and Qari Imran Khan will give away award to the winners.