Forgot your password?

Back to login

Coal fumes kill Indian couple – Kuwaiti dies in fall
February 7, 2018, 11:40 am

 An Indian couple – 35 years old man and a 33-year-old woman – died inside a room in Kabad, reports Al-Anba daily. The daily added, the couple died after inhaling toxic gas from the burning charcoal, which they had lit to protect themselves from cold. Without going into more details, the daily said the remains of the couple have been referred to Forensics. Meanwhile, police are looking for an unidentified hit-and-run motorist for killing a 52-year-old Indian. The death was instantaneous, reports Al-Anba daily.

The accident took place opposite the Family Court in Mahboula.

Kuwaiti killed: A Kuwaiti dies instantaneously after he fell from the fifth floor balcony of a residential building, reports Al-Anba daily. The family said the victim lost balance following a bout of severe coughing.

Father-in-law attacked: Police have arrested a Kuwaiti for deliberately hitting his father-in-law with his car, reports Al-Rai daily. The father-in-law in his complaint said he was walking along a road and the suspect hit him with his car because of a dispute with the man.

The complainant said this caused him fractures and abrasions on the body. When police arrested the son-in-law in a camp, he admitted to the charge and said he hit the man in self-defense because the latter was about to hit him with a baton.

He added he intended to surrender on Sunday not to spoil his weekend. The son-in-law has been detained and will be referred to the Public Prosecution.

Source: Arab Times

Share your views

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."

"Envy comes from wanting something that isn't yours. But grief comes from losing something you've already had."

Photo Gallery