Forgot your password?

Back to login

Call on Kuwaitis & expats to update status, phone numbers
April 29, 2018, 8:50 am

Public Authority for Manpower (PAM) has called on employers and expatriate employees to update their data and register personal phone numbers to follow up on their status at Labor Relations Department in the various governorates.

Through this update, the employee can record complaints and follow up and inquire about the existence of an absconding report against him and the extraction of documents, stressing the need for the worker to keep copy of the contract of work to preserve his rights.

If the worker is absent from work for more than 7 days without an excuse, the employer has the right to register an absconding case against him. However, he cannot file a complaint to transfer the work permit if the case is not more than 30 days.

Also, the worker is entitled to register a grievance against the decision of the Labor Relations Administration Unit within 15 days of the unit issuing the decision. The Authority shall then send a copy of the absence notice 60 days after the registration of the communication.

Source: Arab Times

Share your views

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."

"Envy comes from wanting something that isn't yours. But grief comes from losing something you've already had."

Photo Gallery