At a press conference on 29 April, with the presence of Mr. Mohamed AbouKhalid – AlKhat printing press General Manager and Mr. Ayman Mattar –General Manager, Alamana Industries (Xerox –Kuwait) unveiled its latest technology the iGen 150 digital printing press and adding it to strengthen Al-Khats digital production line.
The event started with Mr. Mohamed AbouKhalid giving a speech where he expressed his happiness that they are ahead in the world of the digital printing technology, which presents the unlimited future of digital printing in Kuwait. Mr. AbouKhalid proudly added that Al-Khat continues to be committed to innovation, being the first to invest in the latest high-end digital printing press in Kuwait. He then expressed his deep belief that Xerox iGen 150 and its software will have an effective role in providing new services to meet current and future needs of his clients and positioning its them as the market leader on digital printing offering.
He stated that this is not new for Al-Khat Printing press, a company that was founded in 1983 and has been serving up excellence for its local and regional clients. They have valued the importance of client service and quality printing combined with state-of-the-art technology to create memorable client experiences. These core values continue to be the foundation of their success. Furthermore, the facilities, the equipment, the staff, the training programs and the innovative solutions they deliver are always enhanced on to insure that they continue providing the same unparallel service and products.
Mr. Ayman Mattar started his speech with “Al-Khat Printing Press is always ahead of the curve, investing in the most advanced technology in the world. In 2009, Alamana Industries (Xerox Kuwait) installed the first high-end digital printing press in Kuwait, the iGen4, through the successful engagement with Al-Khat. The journey of growth and partnership continues today with the official launch of the flagship iGen 150 positioning Al-Khat Printing Press one of the largest digital service providers in the Middle East”
Ayman continued to point out the features of the new Xerox iGen 150 which include:
• Increased print speed of up to 25 percent, the 150 pages-per-minute press delivers 3,000 26-inch oversized sheets per hour.
• Each page is created with patented image-on-image technology and matte dry ink for vivid color digital prints.
• Reduces the time and effort needed to achieve consistent high-quality output with the following features:
- A new 2,400 x 2,400 dpi imaging system – the most precise resolution available on an iGen system to date. New line screen delivers refined shape, sharp detail and text quality.
- An Auto Density Control System detects and corrects streaks before they occur.
- Automated Color Maintenance replaces and eliminates manual steps by analyzing color and notifying the operator when the press is ready for production.
Alamana Industries – the exclusive distributor of Xerox products in Kuwait – is a part of Yousef Ahmed Al-Ghanim & Sons. Xerox Kuwait provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments.